XpressionFruit.com

XpressionFruit ~ Have you had your serving today?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quickies..(PLURAL)

My time here has been brief from the site traffic report some of you REALLY  like what XpressionFruit is doing.  Trust me...I REALLY like that you like it! 

For your continued support I give you not one.  No not even 2 but yes!  Yes!!  YES!!  3 Quickies!  WOW.. Say no more and I shall say even less..

Squeeze your legs together ladies, wrap your arms around yourselves and RELEASE..

Enjoy!

VACANCY
Steady, rhythmic pat of the rain on my back provides a natural acoustic accompaniment to the moment. My eyes refusing to blink.  Content to allow the salt water that seeps from the edges to mix with the wetness from above.  Camouflage.  Her words echo inside my head and coupled with the sway of her hips as she walked away, emotion floods my insides and seep from my eyes. She submitted her resignation. 

                                                                                     Copyright © PureRenaissance 2010



STORM WARNING
I just want to escape my current state of being and move in and out of her like a hurricane. Leave her wrecked and wet.  Stretch her and flex her. Lift her and press her.  My desires take flight and circles high above her thighs.  Flesh becomes me and rules my moment.. Hands have eyes of their own and look to move quickly beyond the camisole.  Mouth decided to spit game to the lips with many names.  Na-Na is the name she gave, ooze is the way she came.  Spine bends and toes curl as fingers grab hair and the shaft, yeah it went there. Spellbound she confessed...she has never been lifted, stretched, flexed or pressed like this.  My Category 4 leaves this woman on the floor.. post clitoral bliss and she still insists, one more time.  Again like a hurricane and her legs spread wide for me and I dive for me.  Loving inside her thighs for me.  Move her, press her, stretch her, rub and flex her.  Wrecked and wet, my love never forgets.  

                                                                                 Copyright © PureRenaissance 2010



JUST SEX
I can see what remains…through cloudy eyes.  2 pints of V.S.O.P. has added haze to this vision, but I can still see.  Candlelight is still bouncing off the walls, casting shadows across the bedroom.  Vanilla is still present in the air from the bath beads and massage oil.  Spent candles have faded and left a puddle of wax down the side of the tub and onto the rug.  Damn, that will be expensive to clean.  From my chaise, I look across the room I remember that it is definitely worth it.  Cocoa colored, sweet as sugar cane and soft as raw cotton, she lays.  I stare.  Ready to reminisce but I am still in the moment, savoring it.   She lies on her stomach, nothing but satin sheets, separating my view from one of my favorite parts of her.  Where the sheet stops I can see the shallow of the small of her back, still speckled with perspiration.  Her frame is marvelous.  I love the flawless span of skin from one shoulder to the other.  She has the sexiest neck I have every seen.  Not a glance I own that passes over her that my dick doesn’t get hard.  Her silence calls to me.   Her sex has my doctor ready to prescribe me blood pressure medication.  Moments ago she whispered sweet nastiness to me as I sucked and nibbled her southern most passion.  My head game gave her a fluency in a language she never studied in high school.  Calls out to Jehovah inspired my tongue to find new depths.  Her hands crept around my ears and she held me there.  Pinned from below I captured her eagerness.  Sweet wetness gives me strength.  To rise from below and take her from the back.  Legs spread and hips high.  My oh my how I love my concubine.

                                                                              Copyright © PureRenaissance 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment