XpressionFruit.com

XpressionFruit ~ Have you had your serving today?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I think I love..

..having an audience.  At times I am a voyuer.  Others, the LEO in me wants to be center stage.  With center stage comes responsibility.  For my content, I am responsible.. now what you do with, what I percieve as my gifts, well that's entirely up to you. 

AS ALWAYS - Heartfelt THANK YOU for reading.

Enjoy~

Unseen

Someone Blue once meant the world to me
Tore my pages down with one blink of her eye
Rebuilding took a thousand years,
Til she blinked again
My pen couldn't keep pace with the twist in her hips
or bend in her dips

So I type to keep her rhyme
Now a strong breathing rhythm in my time
Clickin’ on these keys
Her head dips back and her toes curl when I fall to my knees

Someone Blue once meant the world to me
Her green turned me on
But only when she gave them to me
Asking meant having
But only her giving was truly receiving

Someone Blue once meant the world to me
So I teased her and she danced for me
Twisted and twirled her curls for me
But I couldn't see past the licks in her Crayola box
So much more than 64
Her abstract had me flat on my back
Captured by the creases in her brow
The sweat dips and hits me on my chest
When she goes up then slowly comes back down
...to rest

Someone blue once meant the world to me
If only I wasn't color blind
Maybe I could see
She hid behind the color line and cursed me silently

As I smiled
Wild and benign to the purpose in her rhyme
I thought I had seen it
Her will bent only to her make-believe
My truth was not the root
Her future was brown not blue
And my needs were sight unseen

Her Blue was a hue
Too perfect for me
My only sin was that I couldn’t see
Someone Blue, once meant the world to me.


Copyright © PureReniassance 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment